Thursday, September 13, 2012

teach a man to fish...

my family was not a fish family.  i don't even know that i really tried it, but the leSueur's were not fish people. 

anyway, while we were in denver we went to the broadway show, jersey boys (funny right?  we go to denver to watch a broadway show).  besides being an entertaining and fun evening (thanks mom and dad!) branden took us to the best seafood restaurant in the city and ordered the best seafood on the menu.  denver residents-make a trip to the oceanaire.  you won't regret it.

after tasting what really good fish was like, i think my parents have officially converted.

they are pescians (pescatarians..pescephile...anyway. you get the idea).


1 comment:

  1. In my mid-teens I stopped eating fish, but I suppose I have never tried it at a place known as "the best place" for fish. BTW, you look fabulous in all of the pictures from this extended trip that you have posted :)

    ReplyDelete