Monday, September 17, 2012

surfing anyone?

from now on, call me a surfer babe.
baywatch anyone? {HA!}

whit's face is amazing.  she was loving it.
and whit too.


land lesson-whit killed it-i struggle with just "letting go".  yeah.  i don't know what that means either.
but i was told to chillax.

so surfing was WAY easier than I thought it would be-i'm sure it had to do with the tiny waves, the one on one instruction, and the HUGE board, but I think whit and I got the bug.  i'm hoping to just get one more lesson-i don't know any of the etiquette that comes with surfing (i don't want to run over someone or get run over) and i actually didn't really have to paddle (my instructor just pushed me into the wave-AMAZING).  but i'm thinking this might be a good hobby to pick up.  i mean, babies, the beach, boards, what could be better? (i'm going to pretend i don't hear you mentioning the dangerous combination of babies and water.  let me live the dream for a little longer)
that board was gigantuan.  hence the easiness.





and we saw a whale.  i know-right?!  I mean NBD-we just saw a WHALE! (yes-it was really the best day ever).
yes-this is a real photo. and a real eyeball.  branden had incredible timing on taking this photo.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! I have never surfed, but thank for the tips on how to make it easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I am jealous on so many levels. SO MANY!
    Also, babies and water doesn't have to be a dangerous combination. Just be smart, which you are, so done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so cool! i am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete