We went to the best Rockies game...EVER.
P.S. Today, I informed one of my bosses where the project I had just completed was located. He looked up at me and said "You know, I really could care less," and went back to work.
I am so glad it's almost over.
I heart the Rockies! My parents were totally at that game!
ReplyDeleteWow, your boss actually sounds worse than mine. I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteWow! Your boss sounds jerky! I'm sorry. I think that's the worst to be in a job when the people over you don't appreciate your work. Quick story, I once worked at a soup and salad place and despised my manager, so I put a dead mouse wrapped in paper in the ash tray because I knew he took frequent smoking breaks. It was more of a joke, but he wrote about it in this little journal he kept at work. hehe! That place was later shut down. I was a little evil.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe your boss said that to you. I'm glad you're almost done, too. :) The Rockies game sure sounds like fun! I'm going to a Rockies game in a week. I can't wait - it's my first time!
ReplyDeletehey i didn't know you had a blog! cool
ReplyDeletehey i didn't know you had a blog! cool
ReplyDeleteamanda, i wish i would have chatted with you more at pirates cove!! it was fun seeing you!! i'm usually awkward but i think i'm most awkward in a swimming suit. lol :) i love keeping up on your blog!!
ReplyDelete